- The payment to PMstudy can be made through www.ccavenue.com - a global leader in online payment solutions (accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express, etc.) with payments accepted from 190 countries worldwide.
Once you make payment through CCAvenue and enroll in PMstudy, CCAvenue will immediately issue a receipt. Your login details to access PMstudy course will be provided either in the enrollment page of PMstudy.com or sent to you by email.
- Alternatively, the credit card payments can be made through www.Paypal.com
- Please Note :
- If you are unable to remit payment using any of the methods given above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can suggest an alternate mode of payment.
- Within 6 hours of your making the payment, we will provide you the service for which the payment was made.
- If you do not have a credit card or cannot use your credit card for making payment, please use the credit card of a colleague, friend or relative. Then, please send an email to email@example.com with the payment details and your personal information (name, address, and preferred email address for correspondence). We will set up the account to reflect your personal details, so that you can take the course in your name.
- Sometimes, enrollment emails sent from PMstudy.com may go to your Bulk/Junk Email folder. So, you are requested to look up emails in that folder if you expect an enrollment email from PMstudy.
- In case of any disputes or perceived failure to provide service as agreed, PMstudy will only be liable for the amount paid by the student towards the course enrollment fee. PMstudy will not be liable for lost wages and any other incidental costs that a student may have incurred. The total value of reimbursement provided to a student by PMstudy.com will not, under any circumstances, exceed the amount that the student has paid for the course.
- Bulk/Corporate discounts are available if more than 3 persons join PMstudy.com course together. For details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We provide professional guidance from eminent faculty through email support as part of our online courses.
- Course Extension cost $ 40/week or $ 140/month. So, if you think you may need a longer time duration for study, it is recommended to take the longer duration course when you sign up initially.
- Course Cancellation costs $ 50 after initial enrollment (if course is cancelled within 2 days of access provided by PMstudy.com). Also, no course cancellation request is allowed 2 days after the course access provided by PMstudy.com.
- Course upgrade or Course change requests: Any changes to the course, including urgrading the course, should be requested within 3 days of making the initial payment. However, no money can be refunded after initial payment is made.
- PMstudy.com course is a continuous study program. If you would like to break up PMstudy.com course into 2 study durations, the request can be accommodated. However, additional processing fee of $ 25.00 will be charged.
- Information about your enrollment may be provided to co-workers in your company who may ask for reference about our course.
- When you enroll in a PMstudy course and pass the PMP®/CAPM® Exam, your name will be added to the success list of PMP/CAPM students using PMstudy.
- PMstudy.com will not distribute your personal information to any Fourth party marketing database or disclose the personal details to anyone EXCEPT on a case to case basis after proper verification of the person requesting for the information or in case of legal requirements. Your personal information could be used for informing you regarding other courses being provided by PMstudy.com.
PMI, PMP, CAPM, PMBOK, PM Network and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.