|Hear from our PMPs More
Full Length Simulated Tests for PMP® Exam Prep
PMstudy.com Simulated Practice Tests are the closest you can get to the actual PMP®/CAPM® Certification Exam.
Prepared by certified PMPs, each PMstudy Simulated Test provides all the features of a Full length PMP/CAPM Certification Exam.
Each Simulated Test consists of 200 questions to be answered within 4 hours. Each actual PMP exam, contains 25 pretest questions which are being studied for test reliability and validity before being included in later versions of the official exam. These are 'pretest questions' and are not used for scoring. Our practice tests include 25 randomly selected questions that simulate these pretest questions. The objective of these tests is to help you understand how well -prepared you are to take the final PMP exam. Our detailed analysis of your scores will help you identify your areas of weakness, so that you can take further steps to strengthen your understanding.
Click image to enlarge
- You will be given the opportunity to select one answer from four available options.
- Previous Button allows you to navigate to the previous question.
- Next Button allows you to navigate to the next question.
You can also click 'Next' button if you want to skip a difficult question and would like to go to the next question. You can view the list of such skipped questions when you click the 'View All Answers' button, which is explained below.
- Mark Button allows you to mark a question. You will mark a question if you are not sure of the answer and would like to come back to review it later. You can mark a question with or without selecting the answer. When you click the Mark button, it turns to Marked . You will unmark a question when you come back, review, and decide upon the answer. To unmark, click the 'Marked' button again. You can view the list of such marked questions when you click the 'View All Answers' button, which is explained below.
- View All Answers Button allows you to navigate to the "View All Answers" page where you can view all your answers, marked questions and skipped questions. You can now go back to the marked questions and the skipped questions to review and select answers for them. You can view all answers page-
- At the end of the test
- At any point during the test to see how you are performing in terms of time already spent and time remaining so that you can decide whether or not to adjust your pacing.
Click image to enlarge
Show Marked button helps you navigate through the marked questions, if any. Once you click here, it will take you to the first marked question for your review. Once you review and answer this question, click the 'Next' button to go to the next marked question, and so on. After answering each marked question, you can either unmark it by clicking the 'Marked' button or keep it marked if you want to review it again.Anytime during the process, if you want to see your answers page, click the 'View All Answers' button again.
Show Skipped button helps you navigate through the skipped questions, if any. Once you click here, it will take you to the first skipped question for your review. Once you review and answer this question, click the 'Next' button to go the next skipped question, and so on.
- End Exam button helps you to navigate to the test evaluation page. You should only click the 'End Exam' button, after you have finished answering all of the questions, reviewing all of the marked and skipped questions, and when you want to submit the test for evaluation.
Note: You will NOT be able to return to answer any question once you have clicked the 'End Exam' button.
Click image to enlarge
Once you click the 'End Exam' button, you will be directed to the "Evaluate All Answers" page. In this page, you will find three sections in which all the details of the scores that enable you to plan your future course of study are explained. They are as follows:
- Detailed Score: Here you find the answer status of all the questions you have answered. You also find correct answers to all the questions, the Knowledge Area to which each question belongs, a justification for each answer, and the time taken to answer each question.
You can assess the degree of your understanding of each Knowledge Area by analyzing the time you spent to answer the questions under different knowledge areas. If you have spent more time to answer questions in a particular Knowledge Area than you did in the other areas, it is an indication that this Knowledge Area requires more study. You will also benefit from knowing the correct answers to the questions you missed, as well as to those you did not answer.
- Overall Test Score: This will give you the total number of correct answers, your overall score as a percentage, the number of marked questions, the number of correct answers to the marked questions, and the total time spent in answering the questions.
- Knowledge Area scores: Here you will find your scores under different Knowledge Areas as percentages. This will give you an idea of how well you performed in each Knowledge Area. You will also find how much time you have spent in answering questions under each Knowledge Area. These details will help you identify your strong and weak Knowledge Areas, thereby enabling you to allot the required amount of time to study the weak Knowledge Areas.
- Before taking any test, PMstudy provides you with a Unique Test Number. In case you have
to discontinue a test (for any reason, such as problems with your ISP, your computer crashing or if you
just want to take a break), the Test Number will allow you to continue taking the test from where
you left off.
How to continue a test, or evaluate your answers in a test you had taken earlier?
- Please log in to PMstudy.com using your UserID and Password. Please click on "Member Login" on top menubar to go to your member login page.
- After logging in, click on "Simulated Practice Tests" on the top menubar; this will show you the practice tests you have access to.
- Select your Unique Test Number from the drop down box and click on "Continue with Test". You can now continue the test from where you left off.
- After answering all the questions, click "View All Answers" button.
- You can now evaluate your answers to see how well you performed in the test.