- Ensures that you pass the PMP exam or we refund the retake/program fees.*
- Full payment of the enrollment fee is due at the time of registration.Payment can be done through
Credit Card. Currently we accept credit card payments made through Google Checkout.
Bank Transfer :
Bank Name: Bank of America, Frederick, MD, USA
Type of Account: Current
Account Name: VMedu Inc
Account Number: 4460 0519 5480
Routing Number: 052001633 (paper & electronic) / 026009593 (wires)
Phone: We also accept credit card payments through phone. More
- We may cancel any particular class because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events(like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.).
There are three options available if PMstudy cancels a class:
- Students will have the option to transfer to another confirmed PMstudy class in the same week but in another location. If they transfer to a class within 300 miles driving distance, they will be refunded $ 300. If they transfer to a class more than 300 miles away, they will be refunded $ 500. This will compensate you for the inconvenience caused and help you for travel, stay, exam rescheduling and other miscellaneous expenses in the new location. PMstudy will try to inform about class cancellation at least one week in advance so that students can plan to attend the class in another location.
- Students can opt to reschedule to a future class in any location. The amount paid for the PMstudy class will be applied towards the future class.
- Students will have the option to ask us for a full refund of their payment in case of course cancellation done by PMstudy.com Classroom Training. They will also have the option to retain the PDUs which they have received through PMstudy.com Preparatory Program for PMP Exam (in case the course is cancelled after you have done the full payment)
Please note that we charge a cancellation fee to compensate us for fixed expenses including hotel bookings, instructor fees, etc. You will also be able to use the PDUs which you get from pmstudy.com preparatory program to apply for the PMP exam. All refunds will be processed and payments made to students within 30 days of receipt for a course cancellation request
- Cancellation more than 12 days before the course commencement date : Cancellation fee of
will be charged. (this is the minimum cancellation fee charged if any paid student cancels)
- Cancellation 5 days - 12 days before the course commencement date : Cancellation fee of
will be charged.
- Cancellation within 5 days of the course commencement date : No money is refundable.
- A student may opt to reschedule a course after initial enrollment. Then, a rescheduling fee is charged (provided there is availability in the future course)as mentioned below:
Please note that the additional rescheduling charges should be paid to
within 7 days of receipt for a course rescheduling request.
- Rescheduling more than 12 days before the course commencement date : Additional rescheduling fee of
will be charged. (this is the minimum rescheduling fee charged if any student reschedules)
- Rescheduling 5 days - 12 days before the course commencement date : Additional rescheduling fee of
will be charged.
- Rescheduling within 5 days of the course commencement date : Additional rescheduling fee of
will be charged.
- We will provide you study guides and other material, which are proprietary property of PMstudy.com. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent. Any such activity constitutes a violation of copyright laws and the PMI code of ethics and will be reported to PMI. You also represent that you are participating in the PMstudy PMP boot camp solely to prepare for the PMP exam and that you have no relationship with any person or company which provides training for the PMP exam.
- Information about your enrollment may be provided to co-workers in your company who may ask for reference about our course.
- If you enroll in a PMstudy.com course and pass the PMP/CAPM Exam, your name will be added to the success list of PMP/CAPM students using PMstudy.com. You may also be featured in photos or videos of the PMstudy classes showing how we teach. However, PMstudy.com will not distribute your personal information to any third party marketing database or disclose the personal details to anyone EXCEPT on a case to case basis after proper verification of the person requesting for the information or in case of legal requirements. Your personal information could be used by us to inform you regarding other courses being provided by PMstudy.com.
- All Texas residents should be sponsored by an employer, and should provide the employer details while enrolling to PMstudy course.
- The referral program is valid only for those who have completed the classroom training through us.
- To be eligible for the referral program, the referee needs to take the classroom program within six (6) months of being referred.
- The maximum gift voucher that can be issued to a referrer is 10 per month.
- The referral discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts except the Early Bird Discount
- In case of any dispute, VMEdu's decision is final.
- VMEdu has the discretion to change the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
PMI, PMP, CAPM, PMBOK, PM Network and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.