PMstudy is a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). Our Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® courses are based on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) 6th Edition.
Terms and conditions:
- All prices are in USD, except otherwise stated.
Moneyback Guarantee : Ensures that you pass the PMP exam or we refund the retake/program fees.*
Payment towards enrollment : Full payment of the enrollment fee is due at the time of registration.Payment can be done through
Credit Card. Currently we accept credit card payments made through Paypal
Cancellation Policy of course (if course is cancelled by PMstudy.com Classroom Training) : We may cancel any particular class because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events(like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.).Â
There are four options available if PMstudy cancels a class:
Reschedule to a future class in any location: Students can opt to reschedule to a future class in any location. The amount paid for the PMstudy class will be applied towards the future class. Please use the link to see the scheduled class list: www.pmstudy.com/dates-location
Reschedule to a virtual class: Students can opt to reschedule to aÂ virtual PMstudy class. This offers all the benefits of a physical pmstudy class, all study materials will be shipped in advance, and you will be able to attend the class liveÂ using a laptop or computer. The class will be coordinated by some very experienced pmstudy faculty - and you will be able to communicate with pmstudy faculty and other attendees. You will be refunded USD 150 if you reschedule to any virtual class. Please use to link to see the scheduled class list for allÂ virtual classes https://www.pmstudy.com/virtual-course Also here is a link which describes pmstudy virtual classes: https://www.pmstudy.com/instructor-led-virtual-training
Reschedule to aÂ physicalÂ class in any location in the same dates: YouÂ can opt to reschedule to a class on the same dates. We will refund you USD 350 towards your travel and stayÂ if you reschedule to a pmstudy class in another location onÂ the same date as your earlier planned pmstudy class.
Ask for the full refund: Students will have the option to ask us for a full refund of their payment in case any of the above options are not suitable for them.
Cancellation Policy of course (if student can not come to a course conducted by PMstudy.com Classroom Training) :
Please note that we charge a cancellation fee to compensate us for fixed expenses including hotel bookings, instructor fees, etc. You will also be able to use the PDUs which you get from pmstudy.com preparatory program to apply for the PMP exam. All refunds will be processed and payments made to students within 30 days of receipt for a course cancellation request
Cancellation more than 12 days before the course commencement date : Cancellation fee of
will be charged. (this is the minimum cancellation fee charged if any paid student cancels)
Cancellation 5 days - 12 days before the course commencement date : Cancellation fee of
will be charged.
- Cancellation within 5 days of the course commencement date : No money is refundable.
Course Rescheduling : A student may opt to reschedule a course after initial enrollment. Then, a rescheduling fee is charged (provided there is availability in the future course) as mentioned below:
Please note that the additional rescheduling charges should be paid to VMedu Inc within 7 days of receipt for a course rescheduling request.
- Rescheduling more than 10 days before the course commencement date : Additional rescheduling fee of $ 400 will be charged. (this is the minimum rescheduling fee charged if any student reschedules)
- Rescheduling 10 days or less than 10 days before the course commencement date: Additional rescheduling fee of $ 600 will be charged.
- By default, we will reimburse you using the same mode of payment by which you had remitted the payment towards the program fee. For example, if you paid using a credit card, we will reimburse the amount to your credit card. If you want to be reimbursed through other method, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of how you want the reimbursement to be sent. Also you will be liable for any transaction fee that may be levied by their banks or payment processors when refund is via a mode other than the payment received.
Limitation of Liability : In case of any disputes or perceived failure to provide service as agreed, PMstudy will only be liable for the amount paid by the student towards the course enrollment fee. PMstudy will not be liable for lost wages, travel costs and any other incidental costs that a student may have incurred. The total value of reimbursement provided to a student by PMstudy.com will not, under any circumstances, exceed the amount that the student has paid for the course.
- Once the virtual classroom program begins, virtual classroom students will not be permitted to reschedule to a classroom program.
- PMstudy will not be responsible for any charges related to parking.
Proprietary use of PMstudy.com study material : We will provide you study guides and other material, which are proprietary property of PMstudy.com. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent. Any such activity constitutes a violation of copyright laws and the PMI code of ethics and will be reported to PMI. You also represent that you are participating in the PMstudy PMP boot camp solely to prepare for the PMP exam and that you have no relationship with any person or company which provides training for the PMP exam.
- Information about your enrollment may be provided to co-workers in your company who may ask for reference about our course.
Non-Solicitation Policy : If you enroll in a PMstudy.com course and pass the PMP/CAPM Exam, your name will be added to the success list of PMP/CAPM students using PMstudy.com. You may also be featured in photos or videos of the PMstudy classes showing how we teach. However, PMstudy.com will not distribute your personal information to any third party marketing database or disclose the personal details to anyone EXCEPT on a case to case basis after proper verification of the person requesting for the information or in case of legal requirements. Your personal information could be used by us to inform you regarding other courses being provided by PMstudy.com.
- All Texas residents should be sponsored by an employer, and should provide the employer details while enrolling to PMstudy course.
- In case of any dispute, VMEdu's decision is final.
- VMEdu has the discretion to change the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
PMI, PMP, CAPM, PMBOK, PM Network and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.